The Best Tips To Build Your Author Website (Content, Design, SEO, Visibility & Traffic)
Building an online presence is becoming imperative for the self-published writer. In today’s article we’ll learn about the how-to of building the best author website according to your literary identity including the best tips & tricks to approach website design for authors.
For the ones of you who are new to my blog, I’m Esther, writer, content creator for authors and massive nerd. If you’re interested to know all the tips & tricks surrounding the process From Writing To Publishing Your Novel, you’re only a click away. For more goodies, articles and giveaways, please consider subscribing to my Newsletter.
Here’s what we’ll zoom in on today:
- The main reasons behind building an author platform / website
- Ways to engage with your readers and build that beefy mailing list
- Author branding: domain name, personalized fonts for writers & taglines
- Basic notions of visibility, traffic & SEO for a writer’s website
- Suitable content for your author blog/website
- Popular pages and subpages for an author website
- Posting routine to keep Google algorithms happy
I wrote this article as a guest post for Draft2Digital so click here to read it on D2D’s blog and as always thank you all for your support.
Are you in the Writing Industry?
Shoot me an email, I’d love to interview you!
And if you’re a fan of Paranormal Romance, check out Lost in Amber:
“A new Interplanetary Alliance ambassador on an earthbound mission.
A handful of genetically altered humans to be rescued.
Meeting her changed everything.“